Here we are to talk about education and the new challenges in this field

Sunday, October 9, 2011

I Love English

This year I have another idea for my students. I must admit, there are some students in my school capable of performance, but somehow could lose their interest as the classes are designed for a lower level. For those capable students I created an English Club.

The idea is very simple: they pass a test here, they forward me the result, then they fill in an application form and they become members of the club. The first steps I took include the website of the club. You can have a look here.

3 comments:

  1. English is pretty much important because English is the international language..so we should learn how to speak English cos anywhere we will go English is the easiest language

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for the great Information, I really appreciate it
    ACC 455 Individual Assignment

    ReplyDelete